7.5L Meat Processing Tray
- 7.5 litre capacity
- Currently measures 350 x 250 x 110mm deep
- 5 degrees side wall (easy to remove frozen product)
- Nests with easy un stacking
- Very Strong (3-4mm plastic wall thickness)
- Easy cleaning
- Optional lids
- FDA approval
- Any colour
- Used as industrial tote trays and food processing tubs and dixies. Their common uses involve freezing, cooling and heating combined with rough treatement during the production of edible & inedible foods. These mostly being meat, chicken, fish, offal, bone, liver, lung and kidney.
We manufacture this strong robust 7.5L tray in New Zealand; it is supplied nationwide and exported to Asia, the Pacific and Australia.
Like all Plast-ax products, this very strong dixie tray is made from Low Density Polyethylene, providing a longer lasting quality alternative to other brittle HDPE and PP tubs on the market. Plast-ax has mastered the art of combining the inherent flex of LDPE with 20 years of design experience to consistently product containment solutions for industries who demand endurance and product longevity.